Precocious Prince Proudly Presents.....
METAMORPHOSIS......Thaddeus 传仁 & Tricia 宇欣..........

29 August, 2010
YOG CLOSING CEREMONY 26 AUG 10

Aunty Wai Ling gave us two free tickets for the YOG closing ceremony all of a sudden. Luckily my exams were over, so that I could follow my father. She called near to the evening. Upon hearing the news, we set off to the MRT station to take a train to City Hall. From there, we walked to The Float@ Marina Bay.



There, we got the tickets and queued up. I kept smelling the stench of sweat, so irritating! Then we went our seats. I was exhilarated!!! We were seated at the dark green section, to the west of the stage, nearest to the highway.


Then about 7.30pm, the ceremony started. My father went to take some goodie bags, inside it was: - A YOG raincoat.


- A YOG flag
- A Singapore flag
- A heart (can be battery lighted)
- A packet of tattoos
- A Lyo-headed cap, with light




There were performances here and there, like lion dance. And of course, mainly, fireworks!

They asked us to shout until the whole of Marina could hear. That is why I got a sore throat. Amazing!



Flame on:















Flame extinguished (sob!):













Thad/Tricia recorded at 5:56 PM