Precocious Prince Proudly Presents.....
METAMORPHOSIS......Thaddeus 传仁 & Tricia 宇欣..........

15 May, 2011
THE MERLION HOTEL@Esplanade
Just yesterday, I went to the Merlion Hotel! Wow!I may have went there in mid-day, however, it was drizzling毛毛雨。It was also good for us as we expected it to be SCORCHING!!

Let me tell you some facts about the Merlion Hotel...It was built by a Japanese architect, who is, Tatzu Nishi. In case you do not know anything AT ALL about it, the hotel is built such that the Merlion is surrounded by it. WAAA...So amazing when my feet touched the floor. The room was practically like a palace. I liked it especially the wallpaper! How I wish I could have it in my own room! The wallpaper had: Sir Stamford Raffles, Istana, and some other buildings. Of course the bed looked so comfy and fluffy and squishy! But so sad..the guide did not let us TOUCH it. It was also the first time I came so near to the Merlion. I saw the pipe that the water spurt out everytime we pass by the Merlion; but of course it was not on. And lastly the most exciting part for Tricia, the bathroom! When you lie down in the bathtub, you can see the cityscape, Singapore Flyer, MBS and the Business District. So breathtaking. Oops! But soon, the guide said that we had to go because the next badge of people are coming. So, we went off. I highly recommend YOU to go before it is demolished...


Thad/Tricia recorded at 11:28 AM