Precocious Prince Proudly Presents.....
METAMORPHOSIS......Thaddeus 传仁 & Tricia 宇欣..........

27 December, 2011

Chalet At SAF Seaview resort
DAY 1
Bleah! So worn out after a rainy and draggy journey here, the SAF Seaview Resort. But here it was sunny. Woah! HERE IS the best chalet(below) everrr man!
Why?
  • Super clean
  • Complimentary snacks,not my fav though
  • Spiral stairs
  • Extremely windy until cannot tahan(AH-CHOOOOO)
  • No funny smells
  • A perfect holidaying place!!!

I scampered around like a mouse merrily for a very very long time.

There were 2 bedrooms upstairs. 1st one with a queensized bed only and a velvety vermilion sofa-bed and a LG tv (don't play play hor)! 2nd one has 1 single beddy and another queen sized beddy. Both have seaview. There was a toilet too without a tub and Tricia was not pleased...

Downstairs there was a reasonable-sized kitchen. Vely complete.Vely. I am impressed. There was a 6-seater dining table too. The comp snacks displayed nicely on it. The sofa was a brown-but-not-new-detachable-sofa. The LG tv was here too.. In the sheltered but breezy yard, there was a garden bench and a barbecue pit of a brand "outback" I'm quite 无聊-.-

So for the whole of that day, we rotted all day long in the spacious hotel, oops sorry should be chalet. I watched my Harry Potter disc for almost the 100th time in my life. Dinner time! And we went to the Changi Village hawker centre to eat. Vely nostalgic there.

Come back, me and Tricia did "potion" creating. I read my book then. After that we called it a night.

DAY 2

WOOHOO!!! I can't wait to "boast" abt the chalet to amah's family!! In the afternoon, first arrived Leshan and family. I showed them around then brought Leshan to the beach. I was too excited!!! We went to the part of the beach where it was muddy but extra polluted with rubbish ranging from carpets to gloves...Brwyak! We found a small mud crabby and some hermit crabs. My pet phrase then was " Why do they want to pick the ugly shells only" lol. When we find until sian,we went back to chalet. Ahh, what quality time spent.

When we went back, have quite a few people there. We lazed around until cut cake time. It was Seth's bday. We sang a birthday song and Jaden helped to blow candles. The cake was nice, choco+passionfruit= good combo. I chatted with LS and JE for a while. Then we separated into 4 groups SATB Soprano Alto Tenor Bass and practised a song called Now the Holly Bears a Berry with our *leaders*. I was a Tenor. We got confused with the deep bass voices practising. In my group was Steven biaojiefu, Seth, wu gu zhang and yongjun. We practised until perfect. Then all the SATB came together and we sang and sang... very nicely harmonised and the soprano and the others was outstanding! Better than the one at Tiong Bahru Plaza where they anyhow sing and look so sour.

Dinner! It was from NEO GARDEN CATERING one of my most fav caterers becuz of the curry, nice but salty. Me and LS sat with sangu and jingxuan jiejie and xiaoxuan jiejie and ruiqi biaojie and tongxian jiejie. Okay, we shared a secretly funny joke abt someone in amah family. It was started by sangu!!! I laughed till I spit out my lime juice. Secrets are not for telling...I don't want to embarrass the person and me....

At nite, me and LS sat on the roof with the platform watching the others sing in the serene environment.

I have never felt so festive in my life before! The strumming of the guitar made me so comfortable. After a while it started drizzling and they had to go into the chalet and continue singing. Heehee I could hear all the enthusiastic shouts from above especially sangu.
Alas, everybody except my father's xiongdijie (without mei) went home. The rest stayed here for 1 nite.
DAY 3
Morning! Morning was nothing much but in the afternoon my mother's side came over. They were amused by the spectacular view. They brought out their barangbarang from their cars including 12 coconuts.
We went back to the past and played musical chairs^^. It was great fun! We went down to the beach but this time we walked even further into the mud and found more crabs and barnacles. There were experts who actually caught big lobsters and squids!! We were just rookies..
BBQ time! We ate BBQ-ed garlic buttered prawns, soy dipped yakitori, corn, garlic bread, sausages,turkey, ham and other great food!!!
Now is my fav part!! Getting presents! Okay but I only opened them at 12 after watching King's Speech... I got a small orange bag, Lego, Tintin, a nice watch. I'm totally satisfied with all the presents!
DAY4
Farewell, hotel.....Farewell....we had a great time here......BYES!
~Ask me for more info if u wan to noe more~

Labels: ,



Thad/Tricia recorded at 12:39 PM