Precocious Prince Proudly Presents.....
METAMORPHOSIS......Thaddeus 传仁 & Tricia 宇欣..........

31 December, 2014
Goodbye 2014.....

This year went by so quickly.....and I feel happy.   It was a very fun year:

- we did a trip to Japan in Dec 14 to Hokkaido and Tokyo.  It was great going there again (our last trip there was in 2008 when I was just 3 years old).  This time round, we went in winter and could see lots of snow...

- in June 14, we did a short trip to Hoi An, Vietnam.  I remembered the seaside village we stayed in and I befriended a local Vietnamese girl  called Vy.  I played with her and her nice puppies.

- I enjoyed our school's campfire night where I had lots of fun with my fellow classmates.  We really had a campfire, although it was within our school compound at Kampong Bahru.

- participated in the School swimming course.  I enjoyed swimming with my classmates while learning more points in the techniques of swimming.

I hope that in 2015,  I will be even happier and do well for my exams.  And to get a dog (hee hee...), a Samoyed!


Thad/Tricia recorded at 10:17 PM